Terms of Service
Passionate about all of my sites and services, I want you to be totally satisfied I will always try to resolve any problems you may have and are committed to giving you the very best service. Terms and conditions related to each of my sites and services can be found below, plus contact details for queries related to each service should you need them. By using my sites and the services offered by Heart and Soul Creations, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions in full. You are advised to read all terms and conditions in full to the end of this page before using any of the sites and services as, amongst other things, they clarify the limitations on the liability of Us to You and govern the agreement between You and Us. If you do not agree to these terms you must not use any of my websites or any services offered by Heart and Soul Creations. Sites referred to include:
Services referred to include online courses and zoom calls.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://mindful-living.co.uk. Our website is hosted on Hostinger.co.uk and working with the Astra theme and Elementor and Elementor Pro Plug-ins. It is created and managed by Jean Hamilton-Fford.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We use plugins on our site to make it efficient and to bring to you functionality to make your visit pleasant. The list of plugins we use and their privacy policies are listed here:
We also integrate with:
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Lite-Speed Cache: This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
You may contact us by the following channels:
Through any social media platforms for which you will find icons in the header and footer of this site.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mindful Living is responsible for ensuring that we comply with GDPR, acting upon any changes to the regulations, answering any questions that may be asked and acting upon your requests for changes, deletion etc.
What information and data do we collect from you?
Depending on how you use our sites and systems, we may collect some or all of the following personal data from you.
Contact information and data such as your name, email addresses, postal address and telephone numbers.
System information, such as IP Address, browser type and version, and operating system.
Information about your activity on our site.
Other publicly available information, including any which you have shared via a public platform such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, blog pages and podcasts.
How we use your data
All personal data is processed and stored securely. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than it is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
Your personal data will be deleted if we’ve not had any action with for after 24 months. Where we have a legal obligation to keep it longer than that, we will delete it as soon as our legal obligation is discharged.
We may keep your data longer if we are involved in a legal claim or dispute. Where this is the case we will delete it as soon as such claim or dispute is resolved.
Our use of your data will always have a legal basis, and we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to our website and services.
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our website and services.
- Providing and managing your account on our website.
- Communicating with you (replying to your emails and enquiries).
- To provide you with goods and services as ordered.
- Market research.
- Analysing your use of our site and services, gathering feedback, to continually improve our site and your experience.
- You will always be able to unsubscribe or opt-out from this use at any time.
We will only process your data where we have a legal basis under the GDPR to do so.
Our use of your personal data will always have a legal basis, either because:
- It is necessary for our performance of a contract with you; or
- You have consented to our use of your personal data; or
- We are complying with a legal obligation; or
- It is necessary in pursuit of our legitimate interests – detailed below.
Where our processing of your data is based on our legitimate interests, we will have ensured that such processing is required and we will not do so where our interests are over-ridden by yours.
Our legitimate interests include:
- Selling and supplying our services to customers and potential customers.
- Handling customer and potential customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes.
- Understanding our customers’ (or potential customers’) behaviour, activities, and preferences.
- Improving our products and services, including developing new products and services.
- Promoting, marketing, and advertising our goods and services.
Storing and sharing your data and information
Data security is very important to us and we take appropriate security measures to safeguard and secure your data which is collected via our website and services.
We endeavour to keep all of your personal information in the European Economic Area (EEA). The EEA includes all EU Member States plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein.
In limited, and necessary, circumstances your information may be transferred outside of the EEA; this will only happen where it can’t be avoided. Where this does happen, we will put special protections in place. We will only move data to countries or organisations:
- Where the EU Commission has deemed their data protection measures to be adequate.
- Or under a contract which enforces the EU Commission approved “standard data protection clauses” which can be viewed at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm
We will never sell or otherwise transfer or disclose your personal data to any third party except:
- We may sometimes contract with trusted service providers to provide goods and services on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, marketing and IT systems. This will sometimes necessitate the transfer of your personal data to those trusted service providers.
- Where we transfer your data to our trusted service providers we will have confirmed that they will apply data protection and security measures to the same standard we would. We will always impose contractual terms on all of our providers to ensure your data remains secure.
- In certain limited circumstances we may be legally required to share your personal data – for example where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we complying with a court order, regulatory requirement or government department with appropriate legal authority to compel us to do so.
All cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with the current cookie law.
By giving us your consent, you are allowing us to provide the best possible experience of our website. You may refuse consent to cookies; however certain parts of our website may then not function correctly. You can alter your browser settings to refuse all cookies.
We use the Cookie Notice Plug-in to comply with the EU GDPR cookie law and CCPA regulations.
Information related to any product sold through the shop is intended to be an opinion only, and should not be substituted for the advice of a suitably qualified professional.
To order products from Mindful Living. check out as you would from any online provider. Payments by all major credit and debit cards are accepted. You must be the bill payer or have the bill payer’s permission. Please include full card number and issue number where appropriate, expiry date and the name as it appears on the card.
Most orders are shipped within 1/7 days and delivered within 1/28 days thereafter, however if there is to be a delay, we will contact you and give you an opportunity to modify or cancel your order.
In the event of any complaint please email email@example.com, including the word ‘complaint’ in the subject header.
When purchasing items from the shop, your full statutory rights apply.
You can also write to me at 3 Imperial Court, 349-355 London Road, Camberely, Surrey GU15 3HQ.